Please find below a list of current research projects relating primarily or partly to the wake vortex topic:
- Time-based Separations (TBS)
- SESAR P6.8.1 "Flexible and Dynamic Use of Wake Vortex Separations"
- SESAR P9.11 "Aircraft Systems for Wake Encounter Alleviation"
- SESAR P9.30 "Weather Hazards / Wake Vortex Sensor"
- SESAR P12.2.2 "Runway Wake Vortex Detection, Prediction and decisionsupport tools"
- FP7 Project "UFO - UltraFast wind sensOrs for wake-vortex hazards mitigation"
List of previous wake vortex related research projects (incomplete)
- Green Wake --> Project Summary
- Weather & Flying -->Project Summary
- ATC-Wake (see also here)
- Wake Vortex I & II -->Project Summary
- LIDAR campaign at Paris Charles de Gaulle
- CREDOS Crosswind Departures